Ayurvet Research Foundation is committed towards better health, food safety and farm profits through innovations, research and development. It is working in following areas:
- Research on crop cultivation technology which includes development of nursery of crops using hydroponics technology for mechanized farming towards conservation of water.
- Research on food safety, soil and water health, animal nutrition and quality control of medicinal plant.
- Research on livestock productivity, health and nutrition management.
- Entrepreneurship development programme through ARF Rural Dairy Entrepreneurship Development and Training Centre, in collaboration with IGNOU and NABARD.
- Breed Improvement programme in Haryana through ARF Animal Health Centre.
- Waste to wealth programme encompassing biogas technology and vermicomposting of farm waste and dung.
- Germplasm conservation and contract farming of medicinal plants
- Mobilization of farmers through farmers’ clubs and self-help groups.
- Rural education and extension services
ARF is registered under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA), 2010 and also approved by Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) for affiliation with National CSR Hub.
In the past, the research projects were in association with Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Delhi University, World Buffalo Trust and IIT Delhi. Currently our research projects are funded and supported by Ayurvet Limited, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) and National Medicinal Plant Board (NMPB).
Ayurvet Research Foundation is covered under various regulatory compliances as per Indian framework, including financial compliances and various Central and State Acts. The foundation has internal audit structure along with external statutory audits. ARF has MIS reporting system to the CEO and Director General which cover the performance of our all programmes.
Board of Trustee
Headed by the Chairman, the Ayurvet Research Foundation has Trustee's Board of five members. Meetings of the Board of Trustees are held twice in a year. It ensures the work of ARF is implemented in a manner that complies with the laws and is in synchronization with the objective of Trust.
ARF works under the supervision of Director General and Chief Executive Officer who are directly responsible for operations of the organization under the guidance of trustees. They play the role of a mentor by leading organizational and programmatic strategy, policies, process, and support for implementation
Internal and statutory audits are conducted by reputed external agencies and formal reports submitted periodically.
Annual Operating Plan
This helps in chalking out objectives along with related financial and non-financial resources for the year.
Other policies and processes
Organizational policies for research, management, and field staff exist at Ayurvet Research Foundation. These policies ensure that the workplace has a positive, encouraging, and conducive environment.