1. Anup Kalra, Anil Kanaujia, Om Prakash Jat, Mohan Ji Saxena, A.C. Varshney, A study to increase the shelf life of A2 milk of Sahiwal cows, International Journal of Livestock Research, 2017, 7(7), 48 – 50.
2. Anup Kalra, Anil Kanaujia, Deepti Rai, Sarvesh Kumar Upadhyay, Om Prakash Jat and A.C. Varshney. Addressing food safety concern and promoting better human health through hydroponicall grown nutritional powerhouse, International Journal of Advanced Research, 2017,6(5), 276 – 280.
3. Anup Kalra, Sarvesh Kumar Upadhyay, Anil Kanaujia, Deepti Rai, Mohan Ji Saxena, A.C.Varshney, Nutritional and Microbiological evaluation of Hydroponically and conventionally Grown Wheatgrass; A Comparative Study. The Indian Journal of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2018, Vol.55 (2), 226-231.
4. Anil Kanaujia, Sarvesh Kumar Upadhyay, Comparative assessment of Laboratory produced and commercially available cow urine distillates. International Journal of Advanced Research (IJAR), 2018, 6(8), 404-406.
5. Saxena A., Rai D., Tiwari P., Kalra A., Saxena M. J., Raising Green Gold Hydroponically. Agriculture Today, June, 2018.
6. Verma, S., Singh, A., Kalra, A., Saxena, M.J. Effect of feeding hydroponics barley (Hordeum vulgare) fodder on nutrient utilization, growth, blood metabolites and cost effectiveness in Hariana male calves. Indian Journal of Animal Nutrition, 2015, 32(1), 10 – 14.
7. Kalra, A. Ayurvet recommendations pertaining to animal healthcare and agriculture sector in union budget. Agriculture Today, 2014.
8. Saxena, M.J., Kalra, A. Recommendations of Ayurvet budget agenda for agriculture & animal health sectors. Agriculture Today, 2014.
9. Saxena, M.J., Kalra, A. Reflection of agriculture & rural development in union budget. RMAI special publication, 2014.
10. Sharma, K., Saxena, M.J., Kalra, A. Hydroponics prodhogiki: seemakhadyaprahri. Indraprastha publication, 2014.
11. Deepti Rai, Nagendra Prasad Mishra, Preeti, Anup Kalra and Mohan Ji Saxena. Comparative studies on growth and yield parameters of transplanted wheat (Triticumaestivum L.) with seedling produced in hydroponics system vis-a- vis conventional cultivation. Journal of global bioscience. Vol. 5 No. 2, 2016 pp. 3645-3649.
12. Anup Kalra, Amit Kumar Jain, Nagendra Mishra, Anurag Padhan and Mohan Ji Saxena, Ayurvet Research Foundation, New Delhi; Effect of transplanting date on the physiological performance of Puerariatuberosa (Roxb. Ex. Wild) DC; International Research Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, Vol. 3, Issue 8, August 2016. Pp-110-119.
13. Nagendra Mishra, Deepti Rai, Raj Shekhar, Anup Kalra and M. J. Saxena, 2016; Ayurvet Research Foundation, Delhi- 110092; Studies on comparative performance of hydroponics and conventional techniques for sowing of wheat at different field locations under late sowing condition. Progressive Research An International Journal, Volume 11 (Special-IV), pp-2039-2042.
14. Deepti Rai, Raj Shekhar, Nagendra Mishra, Anup Kalra, Mohan Ji Saxena, 2016; Ayurvet Research Foundation, Delhi- 110092; Ayurvet Hydroponic System Boon for Late Season Wheat Cultivation, Journal of Global Bio Sciences, Vol. 5 No. 7 pp 4420-4423.
15. Deepti Rai, Raj Shekhar, Nagendra Mishra, Anup Kalra and M. J. Saxena; 2016; Ayurvet Research Foundation,Delhi- 110092; Innovative Technique of Hydroponics for Rapid Nursery Raising in Paddy, Populer Kheti - Volume -5, Issue-1 (January-March), 2017.
16. Saxena, M.J, Kalra, A., Rai, D. Hydroponic taknikkrishikeliyekargar. Farm and food magazine, 2015, 10 – 11.