R & D Centre
Medicinal Plant Cultivation
Rural Development Initiatives
- Germplasm characterization and development of nursery techniques for Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa).
- Raising Hydroponics Paddy nursery and its transplantation at field – an initiative towards farmers welfare.
- Demonstration of hydrogel technology in Wheat and Maize crop with farmers of Sonipat district.
- To raise the sugarcane nursery hydroponically and analyze its performance after transplantation in soil in terms of growth and yield parameters.
- Demonstration of benefits of organic farming over conventional farming for safe food, better soil and human health with farmers of kisan club in Panipat district.
- Farmer club.
- Self Help Groups
- Farmer producer organization.
- Crop residue management.
- Developing rural youth as entrepreneurs through training on dairy farming and artificial insemination.
- Clinical investigation of Mastitis in the village of Sonepat and Panipat, Haryana.
- Quality control of animal feed/poultry feed for better farm profits.